To pass an audit, each depot must pass every control point and amass a total of 85%.
All operator members are measured against UK & European legislation which include:
- The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulation 1999
- The Food Hygiene (England) Regulation 2006
- HACCP – EU 852/2004
- The Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulation 2010
- The General Food Regulation 2004 (EC178/2002)
- The Natural Mineral water, Spring water and Bottled Water Drinking (England) Regulation 2010
- The Drinking Water Directive (EC98/83)
as well as complying with CE, RoHS and the Materials and Articles in contact with Food Regulation 2012.