WHY USE AN EDWCA MEMBER?
EDWCA is one of the largest water cooler and dispenser associations in Europe.
Choosing an EDWCA provider of drinking water is a guarantee of a quality service provision.
Operator members have to undertake a mandatory bespoke industry annual audit, by a qualified auditor. EDWCA’s accredited logo will demonstrate to your staff, other companies, buyers and interested parties that your supplier operates a quality operation.
Our members will help you:
- Protect your customers/staff.
- Develop a hydration strategy.
- Differentiate between the best products on the market.
- Answer the questions you are unsure about.
Every audited EDWCA member must ensure:
- All staff in contact with water products have passed the Hygiene & Industry Awareness course.
- All staff involved in installation have passed our Installation course.
- They supply equipment that meets CE and RoHS requirements.
- Comply with our industry specific audit.
- They have a WEEE recycling scheme.
- They remain up-to-date with current industry information.
- They adhere to EDWCA’s codes of practice for water dispensers. In addition, our codes of practice cover specialist locations such as Schools and Hospitals.
Members must invest in the NSF/WRc Government approved Installers course, which has gained WIAPS (Water Industry Approved Plumbing Scheme) status. Hygiene training is mandatory and must be refreshed every three years. The audits are wide ranging and cover aspects such as the source of bottled water, European legislation for equipment and sanitisation levels and procedures.
By selecting an approved, audited member of EDWCA, you can be assured that you are in the hands of qualified and vetted organisations that have undergone rigorous training and complied with the industry leading annual audit.
EDWCA’s accredited logo is the badge of quality.