EDWCA/NSF Installation course
As part of the mandatory EDWCA audit guidelines, all installers of coolers must have passed the NSF-WRC Installers course.
The courses take place at Unit 30, Fern Close, Pen-y-Fan Industrial Estate, Oakdale, Gwent, NP11 3EH, UK:
- The cost of the training course is £265 +VAT per candidate for members and £380 + VAT for non-members. This includes refreshments, lunch and a certificate on successful completion of the assessment. Note: The certificate is valid for a lifetime.
- As the only Water Cooler Trade Association with a hands-on practical element incorporated in their Installers course, candidates will be required to bring and install a chiller as part of the course.
- It is important that we give the candidates experience in the scenarios that they are likely to encounter within their normal working day
- Places for each course are limited to 10 and will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Candidates are requested to arrive at 9am and the course will conclude at approximately 5pm.
- The new individual work stations provide a typical installation scene with cupboards, drainers and pipework – all obstacles that could be found in a general installation.
- It is essential to the industry for candidates to be trained to carry out quality installations to maintain the standards required under EDWCA Guidelines, WRAS and The Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2010.
The practical assessment is representative of a real installation to offer a challenge to the installers and their understanding of the legislation.
If you would like to check your company records held by EDWCA, or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org